'The color of innovation will be Red' is a brand new, half-day session that not only introduces you the Red Monkey Story, but also offers a short workshop to bring Jef's Red Monkey insights into practice. You can join one of our open sessions with a small group or as an individual professional.
For everyone who is passionate in the evolution of working & learning. No level of expertise required … it’s new for all of us.
- To introduce the new dynamics of a world flooded by information.
- To prove that learning and working based on discipline and intelligence is a thing of the past.
- To show that yesterday's Training & Education programs are a scam in the age of information.
- To reintroduce the real value of passion and talents of people.
- To present Jeff’s Law as an aid to create a new learning environment.
- To rediscover the true meaning of ‘competence’.
- To explain how the ‘Power Defect’ causes the rise of incompetent experts, managers and executives.
- To embrace Red Monkey Innovation Management as foundation for Culture Innovation.
- To become 3D-Awake.
- 4 July 2018
- 12 July 2018
- 18 September 2018
- 27 September 2018
Agenda & practical
- 8u30 until 12u30
- Part 1: Keynote from 9u00 to 10u30
- Part 2: Workshop from 11u00 to 12u30
- Tongerlo Abbey, Belgium
- Language: Dutch
- Basic free: €95/participant (reduction for education)